Studio Egret West is looking for a talented Landscape Architect to join its practice in Clerkenwell, London. You will gain further confidence from being alongside a studio of creative individuals who are dynamic in their approach. Uniquely positioned, you can expect to work on projects of all scales including urban design as well as architecture.
Studio Egret West offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your own knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. As a company, they actively support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- Immediately available to start
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams within an international environment
- Postgraduate degree in landscape architecture, with proven experience in developing landscape designs in conjunction with complex masterplanning projects
- Knowledge of vertical landscapes, green walls and building integrated living systems
- The ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally, to deliver detailed designs
- Experience working in Europe and in the UK
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Advanced CAD (2D and 3D) and Adobe Suite skills
- Fluency in English and relevant permit for working in the UK
- Revit knowledge would be advantageous
Studio Egret West is a very sociable place to work. They offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme. They have recently become an EOT, and operate a very inclusive culture, putting people at the centre of decision-making. They are an equal opportunities employer.
To apply to the Landscape Artist position, please email your CV with examples of your work, together with your salary expectations to: email@example.com