White Arkitekter has an opening for a Landscape Architect to join the London studio. If you are a strong designer with an interest in independently running projects in the design phase and business development, please get in touch. At White arkitekter there are good opportunities for personal development and a varied professional life. You will be part of a strong team that works with some of the industry’s most exciting assignments. We collaborate multidisciplinarily within the company and have a close exchange between the Landscape Teams at the other offices. You will be part of our knowledge network that conducts external monitoring and R&D projects.
You will be working as a Landscape Architect within multidisciplinary teams under the supervision of a project director. The role includes, design support in all RIBA Workstages including programming, concept design, space planning, design development, detailing, specifications and potentially involvement in construction stages. Due to the international nature of the practice there is the potential for some overseas travel.
We are looking for an experienced Landscape Architect.
- Chartered Landscape Architect with master’s degree
- Exceptional design ability
- Minimum 5 years projects experience and
- Experience of producing idea, concept, strategy from existing frames and programmes.
- Documented experience of working with Revit, Rhino and Autocad
- Fluent in written and oral English. Additional languages a benefit
- Competence in using digital tools. Ability to independently produce presentations/illustrations in established digital design tools.
- Experience of delivering landscape design within UK or Europe required
- UK residential Status, UK Settled Status or Tier 5 / 2 VISA required
For any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact: HR Business Partner, Thomas Pompe +46 767-201636, [email protected].