Weston Williamson + Partners is seeking a Landscape Architect to join its team in London. Weston Williamson + Partners is an award winning, international architectural and urban design studio. We are looking to expand our landscape team in the practice to cover all aspects of placemaking, context integration and design development covering landscape design and urban realm.
This Landscape Architect role will cover support the practice on many international and local projects across the practice from small scale schemes through to major strategic masterplans.
Key requirements for the post:
- background and experience in urban design and Landscaping
- at least two and a half years of experience in practice
- design leadership in concept development
- good communication skills and solid experience of working within and leading a multidisciplinary team
- excellent presentation skills
- AutoCAD, Revit, InDesign essential