Brook McIlroy is currently looking for a Landscape Architectural Technologist to join our team in Toronto. We are seeking a talented and technically proficient individual with a clear command of their discipline, and a desire to be part of a dynamic growing team of professionals.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage, coordinate and prepare contract documentation in AutoCAD.
- Work with our in-house team of landscape architects, architects, and urban designers to create integrated design solutions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with consultant teams.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of contract drawing and modeling standards for landscape architectural and architectural projects.
- Exceptionally proficient in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and experience with BIM (Revit).
- Minimum 3 years experience in the preparation of contract documentation for landscape architectural projects.
- Experience in the preparation of contract drawings for architectural projects is considered an asset.
- Experience in specification writing.
- Experience conducting site inspections and contract administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Detailed-oriented with a deep understanding of landscape construction materials and techniques.
- Experience with Adobe CS, GIS software, SketchUp, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper considered an asset.
Please submit a PDF copy of your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work to [email protected] with “Landscape Architectural Technologist” in the subject line.