Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
An award winning, Palm Beach based Landscape Architecture firm is seeking an entry level landscape designer to join our team. High end single family and estate homes are our specialty, however we are also involved in many commercial projects. Junior associates contribute to all phases of project development and general office activities within the design studio. Primary responsibilities are to offer support and assistance throughout the entire design process. Tasks cover creating presentation packages, including renderings, perspectives, and elevations, translating (hand-drawn) schematic designs into a digitally based platform for continued design development, and creating construction drawings. Junior Associates are required to make site visits to document existing site conditions and track construction progress.
Experience: Entry Level, 0-3 years experience
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Lumion is a plus.
- Strong organization and communication skills, the ability to work and communicate in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great attention to detail in drafting and design.
- Familiar with South Florida trees landscape materials, Zones 10 and 11.
Contact: Email resumes and portfolios (including CAD drawings and rendering samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org