Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Payette is currently seeking a Landscape Designer to work collaboratively with our architectural teams in the design of exterior spaces for our clients of undergraduate and graduate teaching and research facilities, medical facilities and corporate research facilities. Payette places significant emphasis upon the integration of site and architecture in providing our clients with a comprehensive design solution. This position will require the candidate to involve themselves in the development of project design from schematic design through construction observation and involvement with the architecture and consultant teams.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Professional landscape architecture degree
- A minimum of internship experience in the landscape architecture field
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Technical knowledge of landscape elements
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and perform well under deadlines
- Registration and LEED accreditation are preferable
- Experience with Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp is preferred
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the “other” documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.