Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are currently looking for a skilled Intern to assist our team in Lighting Development. The duration of the unsalaried internship is 6 months starting from February 2019 onwards and will be based at our offices in Copenhagen.
ABOUT THE JOB
At HAY Lighting Development, we design and develop new LED based luminaires to complement our furniture and accessories collection. We are currently a small team of 3 dedicated colleagues consisting of Product Developers and Interns. You will get to work on challenging real-life projects in a growth environment with competent and passionate colleagues supporting you while you add invaluable work experience to your resume.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing, commenting on and organising new lighting samples
- Preparing technical drawings, material descriptions and production details
- Liaising with suppliers and manufacturers on development
- Drawing graphic illustrations and pulling together concept presentations
- Assisting with internal reviews of new product development
The above will provide you with a good understanding of a professional design process within lighting.
- You are studying your Master’s degree
- You are passionate about design
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- You are solution oriented, well-structured and deliver your results with a close attention to details
- You thrive in a work environment of experimentation, adaptability and tight deadlines
- You are experienced with Solidworks (Rhino is a bonus), Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- You possess good English communication skills
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Sam Weller on +45 4282 0224. Please send us your application and CV as possible and no later than 19 February 2019. We evaluate applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
The design company HAY is a registered trademark which has existed since 2003. HAY is part of the Nine United group. Nine United Denmark has approximately 200 employees in our offices in Horsens and Copenhagen, shops and warehouse.