Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Starr Whitehouse, a Lower Manhattan-based award-winning landscape architecture and planning practice seeks talented, motivated entry-level person to support the firm’s marketing and administrative efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting Marketing Director with layout, graphics, and copywriting on project proposals
- Daily administrative tasks, including: managing office calendar, scheduling meetings, answering telephones, vendor correspondence, setting up office events/parties, and tracking deadlines
- Other responsibilities commensurate with interest and experience, potentially including: project support in AutoCAD, graphic support in Adobe and 3D modeling software, photographing built projects, community outreach support, research support
- Expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign for graphic and textual layout
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Written communication and copywriting skills
- English fluency
- Willingness to assist in all aspects of office management
- Excellent organization skills
- AutoCAD skills a plus
- Interest in landscape architecture, architecture, or urban planning a plus
- 3d modelling skills in Rhino and SketchUp a plus
Starr Whitehouse works on nationally-acclaimed public spaces, responsive urban planning, and innovative sustainable design throughout the New York City area and beyond. We foster a creative and energetic atmosphere that is challenging to our employees and attentive to their quality of life. Starr Whitehouse is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resumes and portfolios (if available) under 10MB to [email protected].