Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
The role is based within the Design, Marketing and Showroom team as the Marketing Assistant reporting to the Marketing Manager. The team are responsible for UK marketing and have close contact and collaboration with HQ. The role is based from the Clerkenwell office – 30 Clerkenwell Road, EC1M 5PG, Start Date: September 2018, 5 month paid contract , Monday – Thursday 9-5.30pm | Friday 9-5pm
- Assist in the planning and delivery of UK events both showroom-based and external i.e. product launches, industry exhibitions, press events, product placements and opportune collaborations
- Newsletters: working with the Marketing Manager to distribute regular newsletters to B2C and B2B contacts
- Social Media: working with the Marketing Manager to create a social media strategy going forward ( twitter , Facebook, Vitra blog) and manage content
- Work with the Marketing Manager & external PR agency to manage logistics for product loans
- Provide images as requested from central image database
- Support the Marketing Manager with the press clippings files and needs of external PR agency inc. release / press kit content
- Assist with managing stock and ordering of brochures from our warehouse for the showroom
- Assist with managing stock and allocation of marketing gifts to clients
- Reception cover when necessary
- Assist in preparation for internal meetings – sales / team meetings
- We are looking for a service minded, self motivated team player that is committed and holds a positive attitude, responding well under pressure completing tasks efficiently and on time.
- Vitra UK is a sales focused environment and we are looking for an enthusiastic new member with an appreciation of design that will connect with our Homes and Office sales teams, supporting teams and colleagues in HQ.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel PowerPoint is required, with a desirability of basic In Design knowledge but not essential.
Are you interested?
In Vitra, you will find a pulsating environment where you can thrive and make a lasting contribution.
Please send CV + Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org