Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Bids Coordinator with proven knowledge and experience of preparing successful bids submissions.
As Marketing & Bids Coordinator you will be responsible for identifying new business possibilities and devising strategies to implement successful bids/tenders/competition applications. You will be managing and progressing the bids process from start to finish.
To be considered 2-4 years’ experience within a Business Development role in an Architectural Practice is essential, content creation and story-telling skills are highly desirable plus proven experience of handling EOIs, RFPs and other public sector procurement routes. Creativity and analytical skills are an integral part of the role to help evolve bid responses with a successful commercial mindset.
This will be a fast-paced role, where the successful candidate will hit the ground running. Organisation and time-management skills are crucial, alongside excellent team working skills. The successful Marketing & Bids Coordinator will report to the Head of Communications and work closely with the graphics team and research team. They will also work closely with Directors, Architects and other support staff to acquire technical information, case studies, CVs and supporting images.
- Progress design competitions and invitations to tender with studio teams and external teams
- manage the bid process from start to finish – coordinating all activities, monitoring progress, circulating & responding to tender portal communications and making sure deadlines are met
- generate PPQs, ITTs and manging and creating other bid documents including writing, editing and graphic design
- coordinate external contributors (e.g. consultants) to bid documents
- manage bid documentation templates including project sheets and staff CVs
- generate other material to support new business including reports and presentations
- monitor submitted bids and ensure feedback is gained and recorded
- arrange a debrief and review after all bids to analyse where improvements for the future can be made
- analyse feedback and success rate of bid submissions
Qualities & skills required
- strong existing relationships globally within the architecture world
- excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- the ability to manage and coordinate multiple bids at any one time
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- enthusiastic and well organised
- excellent interpersonal skills with proactive attitude
- previous experience in a business development role within architecture
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign is vital
- proficient in Microsoft Office
When applying for the role please state your salary expectations.
No agencies, thank you.