Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Garrison Architects, a small architectural firm in DUMBO, is looking for a driven and talented Marketing Coordinator to dive in and take charge of business development and strategic marketing. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Architecture and possess exceptional graphics design and organizational skills. S/he will report directly to the Principal, be able to work independently to source and pursue new leads for the company, and take charge of the RFQ/RFP process, as well as the occasional client-directed proposal. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating presentations and printed marketing material, generating press releases, and scouting for additional opportunities like awards and competitions.
Qualified candidates must have the following qualifications:
- High level of graphics design skills and excellent Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) skills
- Experience preparing proposal submissions (RFP), qualifications packages (RFQ, SOQ), presentations, brochures, booklets, award submissions and other marketing collateral for potential opportunities
- Experience generating printed and digital marketing collateral (website, blog, social media, booklets, presentations, newsletters etc.)
- Highly developed skills in client communications, writing, contract documentation, project scheduling
- Experience sourcing new business leads and developing targeted marketing campaigns
- High level of initiative with ability to work independently, or as part of a team when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture preferred