Are you committed to design excellence?
Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration?
Do you have a passion for sustainability?
Do you show a high degree of creativity and entrepreneurship?
If yes, join us in changing the world through design! Perkins+Will seeks a Marketing Coordinator in our Washington, DC Office.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated, and collaborative person with 5+ years of experience, preferably in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry and a degree in marketing, communications, architecture, graphics or related field. Proficiency in the Adobe CS 5 or 6 with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will work on:
- Preparing proposals, qualifications, packages and presentations for prospective clients.
- Drafting, editing, organizing and proofing various marketing collateral, including proposal content, project sheets,resumes, award submittals, brochures, media relations pieces and interview content/PowerPoints to ensure content is comprehensive, competitive and client-specific, as well as in accordance with the Perkins+Will brand standards
- Creating/managing templates and boilerplate.
- Researching clients, market trends and background information
- Scheduling and tracking production of proposals/qualifications packages to meet deadlines and assisting in production efforts
- Tasks may also include coordinating: events, public relations efforts, advertisements, materials for trade shows, content for speaking engagements, direct mail campaigns and award submittals
- Managing project and client data in firmwide databases and marketing collateral
- Supporting other offices and/or national sector- or discipline-specific initiatives, as required.
- Creating/analyzing sector- and/or discipline-specific reports, as required
- Performing support and/or administrative tasks, as required.
To join us as a Marketing Coordinator, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
- Degree in marketing, graphic design, journalism, public relations, communications, architecture or a related design or creative field.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
- Ability to direct and motivate work efforts of others and handle stressful situations.
- Familiarity with the A/E/C industry including relevant trade organizations, publications, conference and events.
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Technical production skills are necessary and require a demonstrated ability to effectively use database applications, Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and work samples not to exceed 4mb and/or a link to a portfolio.
At Perkins+Will we believe that inclusion spurs creativity, and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people + ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Perkins+Will is an equal opportunity employer and supports talent from diverse backgrounds that bring experiences, viewpoints and solutions that best serve our clients, community and enrich our work environment. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and active duty wartime, campaign badge veterans or Armed Forces service medal veterans are encouraged to apply. EOE/M/F/V/D