Gensler’s London office is seeking a creative, motivated, and highly collaborative individual to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. Marketing Coordinators are the key producers of materials that support Gensler’s direct business development efforts. They work under the direction of the marketing manager and the regional marketing director to write, design, and produce proposals, presentations, and other material used to help the firm win work and support the general activities of the office/regional marketing studio such as PR and knowledge management, etc.
All Gensler marketers should be excellent communicators, proactive problem solvers, and action-oriented team players at a level appropriate to their experience. You must be committed to internal client service, poised under fast-paced pressure, and have a relentlessly positive, flexible, “can-do” attitude. Opportunities for career growth are based on personal initiative, growing your understanding of our business, and ability to directly influence the success of our marketing programs. Special opportunities may exist for those who perform at exceptional levels within practice areas or disciplines, such as writing, graphic design, strategy, and/or public relations.
What You Will Do
- Working with principals, senior staff, and other marketing team members to design, write, and produce proposals (Public, Private Tenders & OJEC’s), presentations, and other marketing collateral in alignment with brand standards
- Developing new materials as needed to support business development activities
- Performing multiple marketing efforts against rapid and frequent deadlines
- Understanding and learning Gensler’s portfolio of work, practice areas, and Firmwide capabilities
- Writing and updating case stories and resumes
- Checking the procurement websites for new tenders and coordinating responses and updates
- Maintaining resources & information systems: updating project documentation, resumes, and image libraries
- Own responsibility for the quality and quantity of project data and digital assets captured in Gensler’s Intranet/Digital Library, OpenAsset, and other internal online resources
- Optimise leadership’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Act as an information concierge: a regional ‘one-stop shop’ for connecting Gensler employees to relevant and timely project data and the region’s primary contact regarding people and project metrics, tools, technologies, and reporting.
Act as the subject-matter expert for Salesforce within the region
Find and share internally (via the Gensler Intranet, blog postings, etc.) the region’s latest projects, client relationship metrics, statistics, and trends
Manage the external and internal events calendar for the Off Base programme and Basecamp, planning multiple events at once
Collect post event feedback and produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- A solid grounding of professional experience in a marketing position with a design, property or professional services firm is essential
- Degree in Journalism, Business or Marketing
- Competency in InDesign is a must
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (Salesforce) software a must
- Proficiency in data analysis systems is essential, Tableau preferred
- Experience using CRM systems and direct mailing platforms e.g. Vision, IBM Watson, Salesforce, Mailchimp
- Experience is OpenAsset highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of social media for business: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating effective presentations and marketing collateral
- Strong graphic communication and design skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Please apply for this Marketing Coordinator role and submit your CV for review. Candidates who do not meet the criteria, or provide work samples will not be considered.