BORTOLOTTO is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm that strives to create innovative built environments that uplift the human experience. The firm believes that architecture has an enormous impact on society’s quality of life.
We are a dynamic, idea generating firm, working in a fast-paced environment on deadline-oriented projects. Our diverse portfolio consists of high-profile projects for leading educational, corporate and residential clients. For more information, please visit us at Bortolotto.com.
BORTOLOTTO is currently seeking candidates who are passionate about architecture and interior design and are committed to winning proposals, social media and other marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated creative individual that displays initiative, independent thinking, is happy to multi-task and help out as needed within the office and has a good understanding of the architectural industry and social media.
BORTOLOTTO is looking for a candidate that has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in proposal writing and co-ordination.
- Exceptional writing skills, creativity and design sense with equal skills in design software (Adobe Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Strong conceptual, communication and listening skills being able to translate directions into proposals.
- Team player and collaborator working with diverse teams internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, be self-directed and take initiative.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competitive by nature, and results driven with a rack record of exceeding targets. Understanding of the architectural industry.
- Highly motivated creative individual that displays initiative, independent thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Manages the creation and packaging of architectural proposals, RFP submissions etc.
- Reviews requirements and gathers all necessary documentation and information
- Supports content generation/ writing including proof-reading/ editing
- Supports final submission / delivery of proposals and follow upReviews requirements and gathers all necessary documentation and information
- Supports creation and development of communication strategies, key themes and messages to highlight the studio’s value proposition, strengths, capabilities and resources
- Supports branding initiatives including internal and external communications
- Manages and develops the firm’s marketing content (social media, website, e-blasts etc.)
- Identifies and coordinates activities to promote the studio’s industry leadership
- Sources and manages annual awards programs and submissions
- Participates in additional studio related design strategies that support the studio’s profile (such as competitions)
- Develops and creates a portfolio of graphic material using brand guidelines and direction from the Principals
- Advises team on best design practices for effective and strong visual display and communication
- Establishes and maintains graphic standards and templates; ensures all graphic material is of high quality and accurately represents the brand
- Selects appropriate and impactful colours, images, sizes, text styles and layouts for designs
- Co-ordinates all aspects of production for electronic and print publication
- General website management and enhancement of all visual content
Please submit your resume with subject heading: Marketing Manager to: [email protected]. All applications are kept strictly confidential.