Job Req #: 0918128
Are you ready?
The HON Company, the largest operating company of HNI Corporation and North America’s leader in providing workplace furniture solutions, may be ready for you…
The HON Marketing Team is searching for a Marketing Specialist, focused on channel engagement, customer event execution, and creative promotional strategies.
As a Marketing Specialist you will:
- Plan and organize customer visits/events. Including the arrangement of flights, hotels, meals, transportation, and schedule of events for the duration of the visit.
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and eBusiness to understand and proactively identify ways to address marketing and merchandising needs with our internal and external customers.
- Perform day-to-day functions of project management, including working with internal and external partners, which includes project management, sales and creative teams, as well as dealers and channel partners.
- Oversee copywriting, design, layout and production of marketing literature, presentations, promotional materials, catalogs and marketing campaigns that support products and programs via print, online and video vehicles.
- Identify media and communication vehicles to support core and new products and programs, and lead implementation.
- Secure and manage HON’s presence across partners’ web and print initiatives.
- Collaborate with the finance team to provide a strong return on investment for key program elements.
- Utilize data to understand performance of marketing tactics and support optimization with data-driven decision making.
- Monitor competitive and industry trends in marketing and appropriately applies that knowledge to drive performance.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity or expression, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or other status protected by law.