There is a vacancy for a mid-level architect at di Domenico + Partners in New York. We are seeking mid to senior-level architect with eight plus years’ of experience in all phases of design including schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
The Mid-level Architect candidate should have the following:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
- licensure in New York State is preferred
- ability to coordinate the work of a multi-disciplinary consultant/contractor team
- ability to independently review submittals, respond to RFIs and issue bulletins
- knowledge in building codes
- specification writing is a plus
- good technical skills at all scales
- creative, versatile and flexible
- self-motivation and the ability to work independently or multi-task
- proficiency in AutoCAD 2020 or later with BIM experience a plus
- experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Bluebeam and graphic/design software including the Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred project experience includes K-12 schools, higher-education projects and design of large-scale public projects such as transit stations, convention centers and similar. Experience and interest in sustainable design/documentation and LEED is strongly encouraged, with applicable accreditations preferred.
Potential candidates will be expected to abide by New York State procedures pertaining to vaccination status and COVID-19 protocols. Submit cover letter, resume and examples of work via the button below.