Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Terrain Studio is a design studio created to make a difference in the world through innovation in Landscape Architecture, Planning and Urban Design. Our Principal’s efforts have been recognized with over 40 awards at local, national and international levels including the highest design awards granted by ASLA and ULI. The firm is currently undertaking diverse projects at a wide range of scales in both the public and private sectors, locally and internationally.
Terrain Studio| San Francisco is seeking to grow our talented staff through the addition of a design-driven, accomplished entry to mid-level professionals seeking a professional home to explore ideas that result in artful and sustainable built environments. Terrain Studio offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
When responding please email a letter of introduction, resume and portfolio (no larger than 10MB) to the contact below.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 10 years of professional experience
- Employment history in a design-driven studio environment
- Experience in contributing to collaborative project teams that produce exemplary work
- Demonstrated physical design and technical skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office
- Familiarity with Rhinoceros or other modeling programs is desired
- Professional licensure preferred but not required
- Ability and interest to travel domestically and internationally
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture