Wilkinson Beven Design is seeking a Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join its team in Birmingham, UK.
The ideal candidate will have already worked on high-end residential projects and will have an excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp, Podium SU, Enscape, Photoshop and InDesign.
You should be creative, highly motivated and versatile, with the ability to develop design concepts and work confidently to achieve project timescales.
- Probably having more than three to four years’ design experience of residential projects
- Developing design concepts and working through all project stages to completion
- Excellent knowledge of the selection and procurement stages for residential projects
- Excellent presentation skills, using the software listed above
- Excellent communication skills, working as part of a design team
- Excellent CGI visualisation skills, using the software listed above
- Good AutoCAD drafting and detailing skills
- Accurate administrative skills
Candidates interested in the Mid-Weight Interior Designer position at Wilkinson Beven Design should apply below. Please attach an application letter telling us why you are an ideal candidate for this role, as well as your CV and portfolio, (or a working link to your online portfolio).
Address your application to Richard Wilkinson and John Beven via the apply for job button below.
Applications from candidates currently based in the UK preferred and evidence of legitimacy to work in the UK would be requested.