They are seeking a lead interior architect with at least five years of experience working in a major international architecture firm. International experience, particularly on completed large-cultural projects and mixed-use developments is highly preferred. The ideal candidate should be professional, possess strong design and communication skills and be able to independently solve problems while receiving technical guidance on unusual or complex issues.
- Have a minimum 3 years of related continuous professional experience in managing and designing interior projects including cultural, commercial, and residential.
- Develop concepts, presentations in PowerPoint/InDesign, and maintain specification schedules
- Lead and assist in the production of architectural drawing sets, for submissions for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Wide knowledge of interior architectural detailing, such as trimwork, floor/wall/ceiling details, stair details, etc, and joinery (millwork) detailing
- Wide knowledge of interior finish sources, as well as sources for high-end products for hardware, plumbing, lighting, etc
- Proficient in Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit
- Highly organized and efficient, able to multitask through tight deadlines in Partisans’s fast-paced environment
- Be a positive motivator and team player, have well-established collaboration skillsets
Partisans is open to suitable candidates participating remotely.
Qualified candidates please send resumes to email@example.com and include “Lead Interior Architect” in the email subject line. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.