WSP is currently seeking a Chartered Principal Landscape Architect with excellent post-qualification experience to integrate and help shape the company’s established team in London. All applicants must be able to take responsibility for a wide variety of tasks in a busy and diverse working environment and make day to day decisions in accordance with their experience and capability.
The position will require road and rail specific skills, specification and assessment, but the individual must also demonstrate experience in delivering high quality design solutions related to urban regeneration schemes and have proven project and line management capability.
A typical week would include:
- Landscape and visual assessment (LVIA) for highways, rail, power, residential and mixed-use developments
- Townscape and visual assessment (TVIA)
- Landscape design, ranging from environmental mitigation to streetscape design
- Preparing technical guidance
- Public Enquiries and Expert Witness.