Liganova is seeking a Product/Industrial Designer to join its team in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Product/Industrial Designer with a background in industrial (all genders) or product design to support our interdisciplinary design team in Amsterdam.
You will work closely with senior and junior sesign managers on inspiring retail projects across Europe for some of the most exciting retail brands.
If you love retail and materials and like to develop and execute designs for fast paced projects by keeping sustainability in mind then please be in touch.
What you do:
- as a product or industrial designer, you will be the unmissable link in the creative process of concepting and realising 3D-elements in European-wide window and roll-out campaigns for our fashion clients
- you will be working closely with your colleagues from art direction, graphic design, project management, sourcing, internal and external production partners and the clients directly
- supporting and creating designs, technical planning, prototyping, production and quality control in coordination with project management
- concept: creating creative concepts and showcase in sketches and renderings
- technical planning: CAD drawings, detailed production planning and material selection
- creating production sheets and production data sets
- creating installation manuals
- communication with production to define all details
- material selection, definition and prototyping
- supervising/managing the production
Who you are:
- a degree in product/industrial design or equivalent (e.g. stage design)
- at least two years of professional experience, ideally in retail or window design
- you are interested in conceptual as well as executing tasks and are not afraid to complete hands-on tasks
- good knowledge about material properties like wood, metal or cardboard
- interested in sustainable design solutions and materials
- you are able to grasp new concepts quickly, recipient-appropriate communication and the ability to motivate yourself to top performance
- strong ability to implement, a swift and smart thinker
- motivated to work in a multidisciplinary team
- passion for fashion, change, innovation and technological trends
- able to communicate confidently in English, good German language skills are a plus
- expert in Rhino, Keyshot, Adobe CS Suite and MAC applications (including Keynote) and MS Office
What to expect:
- diversity and people: come as you are! At Liganova we live and breathe a culture of inclusion and diversity fascinates us. Uniqueness is celebrated and promoted, which is why we are united by the common mission: “Create the best version of yourself”. We believe that diversity offers the greatest creative potential
- green mindset: Innovative solutions and our Green Board provide impulses for more sustainability in the office and beyond. With the Green Campaign Cycle initiative, we proactively introduce our customers to the topic of green transformation and support them with our expertise during implementation
- internationality: in addition to our HQ in Stuttgart, our offices in Berlin and Amsterdam have also grown into fully operating branch offices. We offer you networking and regular exchange within the units – a far cry from rigid team structure