Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
JOHNSON NATHAN STROHE, a full-service architectural and interior design firm located in the hub of activity in Denver’s Union Station district, is currently recruiting highly skilled architects to contribute to our award-winning portfolio of design projects across Colorado’s front range and beyond. Please read more about the firm at jns.design.
We are currently seeking Licensed Architects with strong REVIT and multi-disciplinary coordination skills. Experience in progressively complex hospitality, urban housing and mixed use projects ranging in size from $5 million to $125 million construction cost preferred. Team leadership and oversight skills with strong communication and mentoring of younger staff.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Registered Architect, State of Colorado preferred
- BS in field of Architecture, Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of professional experience in an Architect’s office
- Friendly, proactive, personable, and professional demeanor is a must
- Strong command of REVIT and SketchUp
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment required
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
- Technical expertise in all related building and accessibility codes
- Technical expertise in building materials, systems, detailing and specifications
Qualified candidates should submit a current resume and portfolio to Tom Current at [email protected]. Paper submissions will not be accepted.