Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
ci design seeks a Project Architect with extensive project delivery experience to join our team located in Boston. In this position, you will have project responsibilities to include client satisfaction, quality control, and team leadership.
• Organizes the coordination of project team effort to facilitate effective execution of the design and quality delivery of construction documents.
• Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, etc.
• Assists Project Manager in development of production schedule, job budget, and job costs.
• Conducts periodic on-site observation and document site reviews of work during construction phase.
• Coordination of submittals request during construction, and address RFI’s.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
• Resolves complex technical/design issues and provides guidance and mentorship to team.
• 7–10+ years of post-graduate architect experience.
• Required competencies include Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and REVIT.
• Knowledge of other graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
• Must be design-oriented, able to plan and execute projects, manage staff and consultants.
• Collaborative and team-conscious.
• Knowledgeable of construction methods and materials, codes and regulatory process.
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.