Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking a talented, licensed Project Architect with 5-10 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mutually supportive studio environment.
– Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
– Effectively demonstrate technical detailing and problem-solving skills on complex project types
– Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited university
– U.S. Architectural license, preferably in Georgia
– LEED accreditation is a plus
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and demonstrated proficiency in REVIT
– Must be able to manage and produce documents on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled