Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
For more than 75 years, NBBJ has been guided by a vision to design for life. We are an award-winning global design and architecture firm, a creative company fueled by ideas, and a place where everyone is empowered to contribute to creating a better practice. Recognized as one of the world’s most innovative architecture firms by Fast Company, we have partnered with some of the world’s leading companies and institutions—Google, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Stanford University and Massachusetts General Hospital, among many others—to set new standards for performance, organizational culture, health and wellness, and technology- and data-driven design.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join NBBJ – Los Angeles in a Project Architect role.
NBBJ Los Angeles studio is looking for a Project Architect – (Revit Focused) who has experience managing large, complex Commercial and Corporate projects.
Your New Role:
- Work with clients to identify objectives and formulate options
- Conceptualize total project and establish key work priorities for development of design
- Interpret design concepts by collaborating with project team and translates them into workable construction systems
- Evaluate alternatives in order to develop solutions while maintaining technical quality and design control
- Initiate and develop design and construction documents for projects
- Lead the work of other team members, providing mentoring and guidance
- May participate in marketing efforts, including presentations
What you will need to Succeed:
- Either 4 – 7 years of experience in the architectural field with focus on large scale projects (unlicensed) OR
- 7 – 10 years of experience in the architectural field with focus on large scale projects (Licensed)
- B Arch or M Arch degree
- Revit Experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with integrity, trust and commitment; setting an example for others
- Ability to travel domestically if the project(s) requires