Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
NBBJ is an award-winning global design and architecture firm guided by a vision to shape a future that enhances life and inspires human potential and spirit through design. We are a creative company fueled by ideas and a work place where everyone is empowered to contribute to creating a better firm. NBBJ has been delighting clients and advancing the art and science of design for over 70 years and in offices worldwide, Seattle, Boston, Columbus, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Pune, Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Beijing. The firm is a leader in providing architecture, interior design and planning services in markets including healthcare, retail and hospitality, education, workplace, government and science and technology.
- Participate in high-energy, collaborative team and project environments
- Design and documentation support on projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Produce and/or oversee development and review contract documents
- Oversee coordination and detailing of Buildings specifically Core & Shell Commercial Development
- Improve the overall standards of design quality, both in concepts and documentation.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Architecture; desired
- On the path to licensure desired
- LEED Accreditation or within 18 months of hire
- Knowledge of all aspects of building design with specific experience with Core & Shell scope
- Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases.
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills; effective client relationship skills and talent for working with diverse teams of designers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Revit.
- Experience with researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment.
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer.