Allied Works is looking for an experienced and exceptional Project Architect in Portland, who is comfortable with demanding deadlines, enjoys working in a collaborative environment, and seeks working on a team that is committed and
focused creating beautiful, moving, and meaningful work.
Additionally, candidates should possess:
- A degree in Architecture from an accredited university
- 7+ years professional work experience through all phases of design, documentation and construction administration
- Strong interpersonal spoken and written skills
- Proven track record in managing projects and people
- Experience with start-to-finish design and construction on institutional, cultural and high-end residential projects
- Proficiencies in VectorWorks, REVIT, Rhino, and Adobe Creative Suites preferred
Please send resumes and work sample attachments (no links, please) to [email protected] with ‘Project Architect—Portland’ in the subject line.