Asif Khan Studio is seeking applications for talented and experienced Project Architects to join its team in London.
The ideal candidate has strong creative production skills, who is interested in running highly design led architecture projects both in the UK and around the world.
Candidates should be talented individuals with exceptional skills in design, communication and project management, with a minimum of two years experience as a qualified architect. Candidates must have demonstrable experience across a range of built projects and across all RIBA work stages. Preferably, you will have expertise in producing drawing packages in Revit strongly.
- Qualified architect with a minimum two years post-ARB accreditation
- Appetite to work within a highly design led creative process
- Excellent 2D and 3D drafting skills, Revit strongly preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail in design and construction
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with team members, contractors and consultants
- Excellent written, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to programme and deadlines – excellent time management skills are essential
- Highly proficient English language skills in verbal communication, reading and writing
Applicants interested in the Project Architect position at Asif Khan Studio should submit their CV and portfolio below.
Candidates must be located in London, as in-person studio work is required. Remuneration is subject to experience.