De Rosee Sa is seeking a highly motivated, design orientated Project Architect to join its team in Lisbon, Portugal.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to work on a mixture of residential, hospitality and development projects. The successful applicant will have a wealth of knowledge of the Portuguese market in order to run projects effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day running of projects
- Communicate design issues as well as their solutions directly to clients
- Liaise confidently with local consultants, building contractors and authorities
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the studio’s imaginative ethos
- Qualified architect with a minimum 2 years’ post qualification experience
- Strong job running experience, preferably in residential and hospitality sectors
- Fluency in both Portuguese and English (written and spoken) is essential
- Full knowledge of local planning authorities and planning systems
- Excellent working knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Demonstrable experience in technical detailing
- Excellent time management skills, particularly an ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Demonstrable procurement and construction experience within Portugal
Candidates interested in the Project Architect position at De Rosee Sa must submit a cover letter, CV and sample portfolio to Nuno Pinho below. Candidates must also have the legal ability to work in Portugal. Salary commensurate with experience.