Flad Architects is seeking a Project Architect for their San Francisco office.
- Responsible for leadership and coordination with project team members and consultants from project inception through completion.
- Assist the Project Manager in directing and managing the project team, mentoring staff, and representing the firm to the client. Help to ensure the client’s vision, goals, and objectives are understood by all team members and consultants.
- Deliver design-sensitive projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to specific pieces of the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning, quality, and execution of the project documents for specific portions of the project.
- Conduct internal project team meetings in partnership with leadership. Lead technical and consultant meetings. Participate in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate the Flad in-house QA/QC project phase reviews to ensure documents are in compliance with applicable codes and industry standards.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of ten years architectural experience, with at least five years of recent Project Architect experience on relevant, large-scale projects leading multi-disciplinary teams required.
- Experience with one of Flad’s market segments preferred.
- Significant knowledge of tenant improvements/remodel or ground up core and shell construction preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written, verbal, and graphics communication skills essential.
- Revit proficiency required
- AutoCAD preferred
- Professional degree in architecture required
- Registration required
- Sustainability accreditation preferred
How to Apply
To apply for the Flad Architects Project Manager position for their San Francisco office, please complete the online application below.