KCB Buildings is seeking a Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Project Architect with Revit experience who wants to join a fast-paced, growing architecture and project management firm focused on residential as well as commercial adaptive-reuse projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with an architecture firm and/or design/build firm.
This is an ideal position for a Project Architect seeking new career challenges and to be involved with all aspects of projects from the early design stages through a hands-on approach in construction to final completion.
Minimum qualifications of the Project Architect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Architecture or related field.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with preference given to experience in the residential, multi-family, and adaptive-reuse sectors.
- Must be local in Milwaukee – this is not a remote position, although we do embrace a flexible work schedule with the ability to work remotely when necessary.
- Solid experience with producing presentation drawings and construction documents
- Proficient in Revit
- Experience with Sketchup, Rhino, Enscape, Adobe creative suite are a plus
- Ability to measure/verify and document existing conditions
- Desire to work collaboratively while bringing your individual sense of design aesthetics and technical knowledge.
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills