Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Valerio Dewalt Train Associates, Inc. offers a high energy work environment focused on producing award-winning design for demanding clientele. Our diverse staff enjoys the close knit character of our company culture, where they are encouraged to take responsibility for making VDTA an exciting and rewarding place to work.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing.
- 7 to 10 years of architecture practice experience.
- Strong design portfolio
- Managing clients with multiple projects.
- Maintaining relationships with clients to provide a high level of service.
- Involvement with pre-design and programming phases of a project.
- Overseeing the production of design documents
- Guiding and producing all document phases of a project, SD, DD, CD and CA.
- Coordinating project consultant efforts.
- B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited school of Architecture.
- Experience with Revit is preferred.
- Knowledge of the California Building Code is required.
- U.S. Architectural License is required.
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills are a must.
- Hands on approach and flexibility are a must.
- Salary is negotiable
Address your resume and portfolio (iPDF, max 10MB) to Bill Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.