Orms is hiring a talented, creative and energetic Project Architect to join its team in London.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to an exciting portfolio of commercial, educational and hospitality projects.
- Appetite to work within an ambitious design-led creative process
- An interest and enthusiasm for making and construction
- Ability to work as part of a team but also with self-direction and initiative, displaying a strong commitment to the job
- Skilled critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent drafting skills, Revit preferential but not essential
- Meticulous attention to detail in design and construction
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with team members, contractors and consultants
- Outstanding written, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to work to programme and deadlines is essential
- Highly proficient English language skills in verbal communication, reading and writing
- A willingness to partake and contribute to our vibrant studio
- Minimum of three years post-Part 3 professional experience
- Proven track record of leadership
- Experience of UK commercial work preferential
Candidates interested in the project architect position at Orms should submit a short CV and portfolio below. This should include examples of your core skills and experience as well as what you are looking for in the post.
Attachments must not exceed 20MB. Please no links to file sharing applications, websites or links or hard copy applications.
The role is based in London, and in-person studio working is required, therefore your application must state if you have the right to work within the UK.
The deadline for applications is open until filled. We encourage candidates to submit their applications as soon as possible.