The Musial Group Architects is seeking a Project Architect with 10-15 years of experience that will be the right, long-term fit for their growing practice. The Musial Group Architects are looking for a talented and creative candidate with experience handling projects from schematic design through construction documentation and administration for adaptive reuse and new construction projects. The ideal candidate for the Project Architect position is one who is eager to develop a strong conceptual framework that is carried through to a high level of detailing.
- Manage projects independently while also supporting others as part of a team, from proposal through design and construction phases.
- Production of project drawings and specifications. Ability to direct junior team members in the production of presentation graphics and project drawings (Design Development and Construction Documentation Sets).
- Oversee all aspects of construction administration phase including submittal review, site observation, and job progress.
- Develop presentation materials and present to clients and at public meetings.
- Strong conceptual design sensibility with proficiency to take a project from concept design through coordination and construction documentation.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Highly organized with strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Proficiency in hand sketching and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering in Rhino and Lumion.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Registered architect in New Jersey.
- Familiarity with IBC 2021.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Passive House preferred.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume or CV and work samples in PDF format with description of applicant’s role and job duties for each project. Please limit portfolio file size to 10MB. Reference “Project Architect” in the email subject line and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org