Gresham Smith is currently seeking an Interior Design Project Coordinator to join our team in Nashville. Our healthcare team specializes in architectural design and planning to deliver research-based, value-added solutions for health systems, care providers, and patients alike.
- Collaborate and support interior design assignments with other architects, interiors, and other personnel within our design studio.
- Compile data, perform design computations and prepare plans and renderings.
- Maintain library, create finish boards, order samples, develop furniture specifications and furniture specification books, create final project finish record books, meet with sales representatives and create renderings.
- Assist in project finish and color selection, interior spatial design, and document coordination from schematic design through construction documents.
- Compile construction documents such as material specifications, furniture specifications, millwork, and interior detailing.
- Coordinate drawings with other disciplines. Assist with internal furniture and space planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design/Architecture from an accredited university pursuing licensure.
- Minimum of 1 year of job-related design experience required.
- Previous Healthcare interior design experience is preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and PhotoShop software.
You must include a portfolio of work samples along with a resume/CV in your online application.