COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is seeking experienced (5+ years) architects for a number of international building projects. Applications of architects with extensive experience in construction planning and tender procedures are considered with priority.
The Architect will have to co-ordinate parts of the internal design team under the guidance of the project leader. Also she/he will have to take responsibility as required for specific areas of the design and project development. Additionally she/he will have to prepare, develop and edit design and construction drawings, models, images, details and tender documents related to the design project. According to the position held in the team, she/he will have to liaise, where appropriate, with consultants and other associated organizations or companies.
Essential qualities to work with COOP HIMMELB(L)AU are good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team and under pressure. Also, a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, life-long learning will be appreciated. The Architect should have a general understanding of her/his role in the co-ordination and integration of project information and management and should assist with the management of the project and the team. Desired would be the understanding of financial aspects of running a design project on time and budget. We expect the ability to use the following software: AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office, MS Project, desired would be Rhino and the Adobe Master Collection.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
- Master degree in Architecture, Engineering and/or Urban Studies
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Experience in other leading international offices or won several prizes and competitions
- Technical planning knowledge in all phases (Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documentation)
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German would be an advantage.
Your application should include:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- A portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- Any letters of recommendation.
Please send all applications to: email@example.com