Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Eventscape is an award-winning custom architectural fabricator located in West Toronto. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Designer to join our design team.
This position will be expected to manage multiple high-profile projects at a time and be hands-on with the design, development, and fabrication of those projects. Having an insatiable drive to understand how things are put together and taken apart is not only encouraged, but necessary to succeed in this role.This is an exciting role that will allow you to quickly see the results in your contributions. Join our team and immerse yourself in a place that combines traditional craft with new technologies to build the extraordinary!
To learn more about us, please visit our website at eventscape.com .
- Design submittal drawings and detailed architectural drawings that satisfy the needs of the client, budget, timeline, and quality standards;
- Prototyping and material testing;
- Source finishes and/or materials;
- Research new developments and innovations;
- Day to day communication with project managers, clients, fabricators, and suppliers;
- Delegate work to and manage junior designers if required;
- Travel and site visits may be required.
- Has obtained a post-secondary education in either Industrial Design, Engineering, Environmental Design or Architecture
- Has expert proficiency with Solidworks especially with sheet metal parts, weldments, and drawings;
- Experience with Rhino an asset;
- Practical experience with custom fabrication;
- Carries in-depth knowledge of modern building materials;
- Has the drive to experiment with progressive building/design methods;
- Is team oriented, has impeccable communication skills, and enjoys working in a creative environment!
We are a creative and dynamic company that loves what we do and is serious about what we do. If you believe there is a mutual fit, please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected].
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified for an interview will be selected.
Eventscape Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Note: A qualified applicant with a disability is one with the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at:416 231 8855 Ext. 183