Skylab Architecture is looking for a Project Designer Architect to join its team in Portland, USA. This position requires a hands-on approach to working with the design, consultants, and contractor teams. Comprehensive experience working on all aspects of architectural design practice is beneficial including responsibility from the development of design concepts to drawing documentation production and construction administration.
Project Designer Architect responsibilities:
- develop the design of projects from concept through completion with consistent thoughtful attention to high quality detailing and project delivery
- client management and project delivery satisfaction
- prepare and coordinate construction documents
- conduct and coordinate document reviews
Project Designer Architect Qualifications:
- eight years’ of experience in the professional practice of architecture, including all phases of project design and construction
- bachelor or master’s degree in architecture
- demonstrated experience with high-end commercial construction and detail-oriented design
- Revit, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office experience required
- 3D Max, Rhino, Sketch-up preferred
- strong communication and collaboration skills required
- registered architect and LEED credentials preferred
How to apply:
Submit a cover letter, detailed resume, and references via the apply for job button quoting the role/title.
Skylab is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.