More Than Matter is currently seeking a Project Designer who will join them in their design office based in Atlanta. They are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial partner interested in the practice of architecture and the application of design thinking more broadly across sectors like publishing and tech.
- Develop models, diagrams, representations, and drawings.
- Participate in all phases of project design and construction administration.
- Research building codes, zoning regulations, and material specifications.
- Develop project models, diagrams, representations, and drawings.
- Present project progress reports to clients.
- Manage coordination efforts with consultants.
- Prepare construction documents.
- Generous spirit.
- Strong conviction.
- Curious worldview.
- Exceptional design talent.
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in architecture, with knowledge of residential or small-to-mid sized commercial projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, and the Adobe Creative Suite—experience in Enscape or VRay is beneficial.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work from anywhere.
- Professional licensure support.
- Compensation is in line with Atlanta industry standard.
Please submit your resume, portfolio (PDF or link), and a cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to email@example.com. The subject line should read “Project Designer.”