We are RE.A.D – Re Architecture & Design, located in Dumbo, Brooklyn. As designers and architects, we are working on all types of projects throughout the year, from townhouses to festival installations, facades, and furniture.
We are currently assisting one of our main clients Venn city on finding the right designer who is ready to jump in their exciting venture. Venn City is reshaping the way we experience neighborhoods and create communities. With them and under READ’s art direction you will be challenged to take their design narrative steps further leading the design on projects ranging from residential renovation to food and beverage establishments.
PROJECT DESIGNER: You will be working under READ’s art direction with Venn city in all their upcoming projects ranging from residential interior renovations to retail spaces. While you will learn with us, you should be able to demonstrate skills that are relevant to each phase of the project and work independently on it from beginning to end. The right candidate should have:
- 4-6 years of professional experience. (Required)
- Strategical approach to client and project management. (Required)
- Experience with interior construction details. (Required)
- Experience on-field interior renovations and furnishing (Required)
- Professional degree in Interior design and/or Architecture.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Experience with budgeting, estimates and creating timelines.
- Experience budgeting and sourcing FF&E.
- Knowledge of local and online brands and showrooms.
- Experience styling and preparing photoshoots.
- A good understanding of AutoCAD, 3D modeling and Adobe creative suite.
- Be able to prepare client presentations and assist in client meetings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
Starting salary to be discussed. Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio in one PDF (10MB max file size) to [email protected] Please include your name in the PDF Package. Please put “Project Designer” in the subject line.