MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is looking for talented and experienced Project Designers who have participated in completed or under construction large-scale projects.
This designer role will work closely with principal partners and project team on our on-going projects, propose and develop design options from all stages.
- You obtain BArch/MArch Degree or equivalent.
- You have at least 3 years of full-time experience from leading international architecture firms, have succeeded as project designer, and experience on large-scale mixed-use, cultural, civic and hospitality projects through all stages from design to construction.
- You have strong aesthetic sensitivity,ability to develop design options in accordance with mad’s design principles. You have experience in design and modelling large-scale organic shape projects.
- You are a team player, a clear and precise communicator to both internal and external stakeholder.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. Business level Mandarin is a plus.
- You are well versed in building systems and materials, demonstrate knowledge of practice and industry standards and codes, as well as attention to detail.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, able to work under pressure and have exemplary time management and delivery skills.
- You are proficient in Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Grasshopper, Enscape, and Maya.
The candidates shall send their portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.