At Eventscape, our focus is customization, our playground is architecture and our expertise is fabrication. We are the preferred partner for design and architectural professionals around the world whose creative vision requires the highest standard of fabrication. Together we share one aim: to “build the extraordinary”!
We have an opportunity for a Creative Sales person to join our growing team. This role will support the business with a good understanding of sales opportunities on each the West Coast and East Coast. Ideal Candidates will be based in Toronto, New York and in Vancouver or California.
Title: Project Director (Regional)
This position requires you to perform a variety of sales and business development tasks with the overall goal of increasing new business revenue and market exposure in your region. Key responsibilities include:
- Continually search for new business by initiating contact with and developing relationships with key industry players in your region (and / or beyond)
- Contribute a set minimum per year primarily in new client revenues. Sales target expectations will be revised at any given time based on organizational goals and your time in the position.
- Research and deliver opportunities to bid on projects with suitable scopes of work (understand what those opportunities look like)
- Manage ongoing new prospect “qualification” process to quickly determine long term financial potential of any/all new client accounts before considerable time and money (meetings, estimating, travel, etc.) is committed in the search for new client accounts.
- Research and identify new market potentials beyond typical A&D / Construction clientele. Develop key strategic business areas
- Travel within your market and in some cases beyond to follow up on leads, deliver presentations, or liaise with potential clients.
- Site supervision as required (check in on your projects during installation phase)
Architectural, construction knowledge would be an asset. Strong Sales acumen is necessary.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.eventscape.com.
While we wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Eventscape, only those qualified for an interview will be selected.
Eventscape Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. A qualified applicant with a disability is one with the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources at 416 231 8855.