Gustafson Porter + Bowman is looking for a design-led Project Landscape Architect with demonstrable planting knowledge and at least three years’ post-graduate experience to join its friendly, hard-working, and collaborative team.
Project Landscape Architects undertake the full scope of landscape architecture duties on their projects and are involved from inception to completion. Supported and guided by senior colleagues and a partner, they work on design, planting, detailing, as well as supporting cost estimating, preparation of contract and tender documentation, tendering and administration of contracts and all works on site to completion.
- Ambition, talent, and a desire to develop into a strong and independent project lead, managing medium to large-sized landscape projects
- Accomplished design, hand sketching and graphic skills with the ability to communicate coherent and well-resolved ideas clearly
- At least three years’ post-graduate experience, with good experience in all stages of design
- Good plant knowledge and experience in planting design
- proficiency in all relevant software packages (Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365). Competency in 3d modelling using Rhino would be preferable
- Able to undertake Task Team Manager level BIM responsibilities
- Day-to-day running of a small to medium project and managing a project team
- Confidence in liaising with clients, contractors and other professionals, and the ability to develop strong relationships with them
- Commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity in all working practices
- A team player approach, willing to assist others, and to share and contribute to the learning outcomes of the whole practice
To apply for the Project Landscape Architect position, please send your CV, cover letter including salary expectations, notice period and work permit status as applicable, and portfolio (not more than 8MB) to [email protected].