Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
|Interior Design||October 27, 2017||NELSON||Miami, FL, USA|
Our Miami, FL office is currently seeking an Architectural/Design Project Manager to join our team of creative and passionate professionals. The ideal candidate will have solid experience managing multiple interior design project types, with a concentration on corporate interiors and financial services retail renovations.
• Manage multiple clients and project types simultaneously
• Develop and maintain client relationships and team communication to ensure successful project delivery
• Direct/Participate in all phases of design, including full construction documentation and coordination
• Conduct QC reviews of all deliverables to ensure design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
• Maintain project budgets, schedules and deadlines and all associated team efforts to assure projects are delivered on time and in budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field
• 8+ years of experience in Design profession; 3+ years of experience in Project Management
• Excellent skills with AutoCAD and Revit software
• Account (repeat client) experience highly desired
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link below. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.