Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Title: Project Manager
- Able to manage projects and to manage concurrently
- Maintain relationship with clients and demonstrates leadership in all aspects of a project including but not limited to management, design and technical components
- Able to plan, schedule and direct the work of the team and make appropriate task assignments
- Provide oversight through all phases of project development and construction
- Expected to provide appropriate and timely feedback to the project Principal and to direct the work of the staff to achieve project goals
- Able to determine the constructability of design alternatives and determine those alternatives most appropriate to project constraints.
Some things we’d love to see:
- Familiarity with Revit
- Mixed Use or Multi Family experience a plus, but not essential
We offer all the benefits of a big firm, with all the human connection of a small one. You will never be a number at AO. Come join our community.
Partial list of benefits:
· Full Suite of Medical, Life & Supplemental Insurances
· Ongoing Education and Exam Reimbursement
· Retirement and Flexible Spending Accounts
· Overtime Compensation for Hourly Employees
· Rail Station one block from campus
· Flexible Schedule
To apply for this opening please email your resume to email@example.com