Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Red Stone is looking for an outstanding project manager – someone enthusiastic, motivated and proactive, with at least four years design studio experience.
You have a can-do attitude, a broad understanding and appreciation of design, and the ability to understand and interpret client briefs. You will make things happen in the studio, so you’re an energetic self-starter who is flexible and thinks on their feet. You are friendly, ambitious and bright.
The proven ability to manage numerous projects for a wide range of clients is a must.
Our ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 4 years experience of working in a design studio
– the desire to work in small/medium team and play an active role
– excellent communication skills
– outstanding attention to detail
– accuracy and integrity in all work
– able to work across digital, print, environmental
– treats every project, large or small, with the same level of professionalism and commitment
– main point of contact with clients
– preparing and managing project budgets and timelines
– managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery
– building and maintaining excellent client relationships
– helping Red Stone flourish
We’re after someone with intelligence and energy – at ease working with our creative team whilst helping us evolve our offer to clients.
Red Stone is a dynamic and imaginative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK. We’re engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and ad campaigns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm 20 July 2018.