Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
Pentagram’s New York office is seeking a full-time Project Manager to oversee concept development and design production for a luxury residential real estate project. The Project Manager will support Pentagram partner Emily Oberman, and manage communication and work flow between the project designers, production vendors, and client team.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend internal and client-facing meetings, tracking feedback, requested revisions, and new scope items, noting next steps and due dates to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Work with project designers to identify needs and set schedules
- Manage and track project deliverables, from concept development to final delivery
- Work with the design team to organize and manage project files, assets, and deliverables
- Coordinate with real estate marketing team, vendors, client, and collaborators
- Write, edit, and assist with strategy for project content and client presentations
- Support project team with all administrative needs, including daily correspondence, scheduling of meetings and conference calls, meeting set-up, and travel arrangements,
- Represent Pentagram as the primary point of contact to the client and third-party vendors
- Track billable hours and fees each month; work with the Partner and Team Coordinator to identify financial goals and projections
- Track third-party expenses and fees; collect and verify third-party invoices for payment
- Send project invoices to client and provide payment status to Accounting Team
Support Design Team to ensure that active projects are moving forward:
- Manage short and long-term project goals and needs
- Manage client and vendor expectations
- Manage approval process for all deliverables
Coordinate with the Pentagram Communications Team to support external and internal requests, such as:
- Preparing digital and physical assets for competition submissions
- Coordinating with the Archivist to catalog, photograph, and file final products and collateral
- 1-3 years of experience in project management or similar administrative role
- Experience working in a studio environment a plus
- Flexible, intuitive, and proactive; able to anticipate client needs
- Strong interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with a range of project leaders and stakeholders
- Precision-oriented; strong attention to detail and change requests
- Enjoys order and process!
- Must be proficient in Keynote, Adobe Creative Cloud (especially InDesign and Acrobat), Keynote, Google apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Closing date: October 26th, 2018