Turner Fleischer Architects is a multidisciplinary studio that believes in our staff, celebrates high performance and gives back. We are open, honest and continuous learners, proud of our designs and how our projects impact communities across Canada.
We have an immediate opening in our Interior Design department for an Project Manager. Our Interior Design specialists are responsible for enhancing spaces to create inspired environments that combine aesthetics and functionality. They create designs that are practical, creative and beautiful .
This is a highly collaborative position that will involve communicating and working with talent across the studio at all levels. The role gives exposure and experience to a variety sectors and building typologies.
Do you love Interior Design and Project Management?
- A talented and energetic professional who is creative and has a passion for Interior Design;
- Registered NCIDQ and ARIDO member;
- Have 5-7 years of industry experience managing projects from initial concept through to execution and delivery.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail in ensuring drawing quality and accuracy meets our standards;
- A great team player who thrives in a high-performance environment, working collaboratively both internally and externally;
- Excited by the opportunity to solve a multitude of problems as they arise from site;
- Knowledgeable in the OBC and other provincial and national building codes and their application to the built form.
This is your opportunity to join over 150 professionals that are committed to quality, creativity and progress.
Please note that although we review all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.