Please note that this job has expired and is for reference only. See our active listings for jobs.
We’re looking for an organised and motivated Project Manager to join a multidisciplinary creative team at Pentagram London.
The team works across a range of disciplines and are at the forefront of art, design and sound. They collaborate with companies across the globe designing products and installations with a primary focus on the relationship between sound and people, and how the former affects the latter.
It is a new and tight knit team at Pentagram, of which you will be an integral member. The role is hands-on; it requires ownership, a drive to take initiative and a can-do problem-solving approach.
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in a similar position, with exposure to clients, meetings and management of teams. Commercial and operational duties are an essential part of your day-to-day.
We will be looking for candidates who can drive projects on their own initiative and can confidently work outside of their comfort zone, in line with the studio’s multi disciplinary project approach.
- Working closely with clients, the partners and the team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Managing resourcing, project planning and all communication with clients
- Writing scopes of work, creating timelines and budgets
- Managing financials of the team
- Identifying opportunities for growth with existing clients
- Handling new business communications
- Writing bespoke proposals and processes for clients
- Attending pitch meetings and being a key driver behind the process of winning work
- Working with the accounts department to track the team’s finances, tracking profitability, forecasts and invoicing
- Creating operational growth plans, setting clear targets and milestones for building and growing the team
- Establishing a culture within the team
- Create and oversee new business, ensuring a regular flow of new work
To apply, please send CVs and cover letters to [email protected] with the subject line (NAME) – Project Manager