Lemay is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Montreal. The senior project manager will act as Lemay’s client representative, planning projects and ensuring their execution in respect of the client’s vision, quality level, budget and schedule, as follows.
What You’ll Accomplish With Us
- Participate in or lead client meetings and presentations; identify clients’ needs, scope, timeline and overall project budget; establish, monitor and manage the latter;
- Develop creative, innovative concepts with other team members; produce or coordinate 3D sketches;
- Collaborate with the Associate in the management, budgeting and resources allocations of the Interior Design team;
- Prepare or oversee construction drawings and specifications;
- Use Lemay accounting software to plan, review, supervise, track employee contributions to mandates;
- Prepare project invoicing with the Finance and Accounting team;
- Perform follow-up on outstanding receivables with the Finance and Accounting team;
- Prepare service offers and assist in client presentations;
- Review and supervise the production of conceptual presentations, drawings, specifications, tender documents, installation;
- Coordinate or perform space planning studies: programming documents, area calculations, code review;
- Coordinate or conduct on-site: site supervision and contract administration: change orders, shop drawing review, deficiency reports, surveys and furniture/equipment inventories; etc.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design.
- Scholarship in project management, an asset;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in interior design or architecture, seven years as project manager.
- French and English bilingualism, both oral and written.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; Fluency in Revit, Sketch Up, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple mandates and priorities simultaneously, regardless of scope.
- Positive, proactive and constructive attitude; teamwork-oriented leadership.
- Listening skills and ability to summarize; flexibility with unforeseeable events and tight deadlines.